Friday, May 28, 2010


Linus crazy eye!

Thug O!


Olle looking on his bright future as a nanny in dubai!

-----------------------------------------------------------<:)8<-<

Sooo tireed! I can't wait to go home to helsingborg, not because I'm sick of the people up here, or my friends really, No because I'm sick of schooooool!!

Sucks soo bad, I just wan't to skate, that I can't because of my foot. I looked my foot up at the physiotherapist, and she said that I may have to go through a operation this summer, and I can say that It's nothing I'm looking forward to...

Check out my pictures! Laters!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------]><((((;)>






















Model; Viktor Hadestrand, and I still can't edit my pictures..




No comments:

Post a Comment