Saturday, December 12, 2009

2nd day in Tärnaby!

Well well... I'm sitting here in our B&B with tears on my cheek and this little devil pounding on the inside!

My I'm in this emotional state of mind is because I can't ride tomorrow, just as sad as it sounds. The reason for that is because I've sprained my ankle for the millionth time.

My plan was to do all 720s in the jump, and for you who don't know, there are four of them. The first three ones went perfect, frontside, backside and Cab(switch frontside), so I was pretty stoked about that.

Then it was just one left to go, switch backside 720. I was feeling it from the start, had done a couple of switch backside 540s earlier. I didn't think it should be that big of a deal.

I dropped in, good speed, the set up turns was flawless, took off from the kicker...

one rotation, one and a half, checking out the landing and SNAPP!

I hooked up my edge twisted my ancle about 90 degrees. Sprained ankle...

But it could be so much worse, I could have broken my legg, dropped the whole foot or maybe even dropped dead because of the nasty pain! No but it could me much worse.

Now I'm going to watch a movie!

Laters!


I looked something like this when I took off my boot!

No comments:

Post a Comment