Sunday, December 6, 2009

In malung.

This weekend probably tops my list of lame weekends...

Friday was awesome, we were in Sälen shreding the pants off the skiers. Had So much fun.
It was a rail/box jam there. We didn't really have any expectations on that event. But It turned out really good. Pumping music from the speakers, and lots of friends to hang out with.
Photos and videos from that thing will pop up on http://www.salenparks.com
And I will also put it here on the blog when I get it.

Except for friday, this Weekend been the lamest ever. We didn't found no place to sleep in Sälen. And the busses haven't startet to go between malung and sälen yet, So no snowboarding for me and DLT (http://alexdlt.wordpress.com/).
We have just been sitting inside, playing video games and listening to music.

I'm looking forward to next week, tuesday is shred day!

Now I'm going to eat something and watch a movie!!

LAters!





I felt that I had to update you with some snowboarding. But in lack of material of my self, I'll give you something even better from: Jason Dubois! Really sick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment