Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Kläppen




Today we've had riding day with school at kläppen shred resort! Redline was good as usuall, and the shred was on. So sun dough, but it was all good anyway.

Had lots of fun, didn't ride that much because of my foot. Not because I couldn't stand the pain but I didn't want to risk it in the long run...

I'll take it easy for another week, and do some hardcore work out on the balance board! Then it will be super fly, will be going bigger then ever before. I hope I will anyway, but I'm not surprised if I'm not as good as before.



Now I'm going to drink some soda, and go to sleep,



Laters!








Alex eriksson



Johan K



JOhan K





Experiment, Adam G





Double trouble by calle ''G'' svensson








Adam Gran!




No comments:

Post a Comment