Thursday, September 17, 2009

Another day in malung!

Well guys, tomorrow I'll leave Malung/Dalarna for the weekend, I'm going home to Helsingborg.
It will be fun to go home and hang out with some friends if they aren't to busy, and meet my parents will be awesome! I'm excited!:D

Today we have been doing some shreding by the ice hockey rink. It turned out allright I think. If you don't have to big expectations going in to a situation, I think you have more fun enjoying small things! And we definitely enjoyed it!

Look for yourself!

soundtrack of the day:

Nneka - Africans : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXMTtOS-oKg


Alex DLT(De la Torre)!


Felix MobÄrg

DLT!

DLT!

Felix MobÄrg



Felix MobÄrg


DLT!



Felix MobÄrg

Felix MobÄrg

After shred in front of the tv! Felix MobÄrg
Laters!!


No comments:

Post a Comment