Tuesday, September 15, 2009

yes!!

Finally I've got something to write about! Today we went to the pool, It was fun, but I didn't go in to the pool myself actually. But I brought my camera and thought that I could take a couple of shots, but when we were done I had more then 200 pics on my camera. We had a small photoshoot going, kind of! It was fun to watch my buds beat gravity, and I got some decent photos too. Fun day for shure!!

Here are my favorite pics from the day! EnjoI!! :D:D


ENTRÉ

Johan Karlsson
Really cool(small) guy that joined us!
He make the flames look awesome!

Alex De la Torre! DLT!!

Isak Gidlund! CUTE! haha xD

Johan Karlsson, BIG!

Anton Bilare having fun!!:D

Isak holding his breath!

Johan Karlsson, fun angle!

Adam Granqvist!

Hahaha, Adam and Johan enjoing the conditions!

Adam Granqvist sneak peak! haha:D


Alex DLT!

Alex DLT!

Isak Gidlund!


Alex DLT!


LATERS!!























No comments:

Post a Comment