Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Yesterday!

Yesterday I was to tired to write a new post, so I'm doing it now instead.

Yesterday It was tuesday, school, Photoshoot and poker night!

School was pretty booring as usual, but it went allright, History lesson is pretty fun dough.
Then It was time for photo shoot for the school catalogue, check the picture beneath, johan karlsson put on his cute face!:D I think I was okey aswell, the camera man said: ''This will probably ruin your image, cause you actually look cute!'', pretty stoked on that review from a fun camera man.

We ended the day with a Texas Holdem session, I hanged in there and didn't go first, but I didn't win. Next time maybe!:D

Now I'm going to school, check out the next post, for photos and more videos!

laters!!



No comments:

Post a Comment