Monday, October 12, 2009

Day 13 - RAIN!


Yesterday morning! Sunrise!


This morning, I was up in time, but couldn't se the sunrise because of the fog!!


Not a good start of day 13 I can say! It poors down like never before, rain in the valley, hopefully snow on the mountain peeks. You can't barely see the mountains because of the fog, so It's pretty depressive weather I would say.

I'm sitting in the living room of our appartment and trying to keep the mood up, By watching snowboard movies and listening to good music. It's only me that's up, because the others realized it's not going to happen today, so thay decided sleep a good 15 hours today!

But I'm still hoping that it's going to turnaround to sunshine in the next 15 minutes, otherwise I'm going to bed and I'll put on a movie and forget about this sad sad day without snowboarding...

Be ready for sunshine pics tomorrow!

Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment