Tuesday, February 2, 2010

At the doctors

Today I've been to a doctor to check up my throat, I got a bit scared that It would be the flue or something. To check me she put a something that looked like a pen down in my throat like she wanted med to puke, for the record I didn't, puke I mean. But it was still so nasty. You never want a big mama o put a pen down your throat, not fun at all.

Anyway, the test showed that it was ''nema problemas''!
(no problems for you that don't understands spanish..)

So as long as I don't feel sick I can do whatever I want! So I'm going to sleep, that's the best thing a can think about right now. No riding for me today...

Enough about that, Check out this spot beneath; 5 sec clip.

LAters!


Spot from Felix Mobärg on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. är det du som åker på räcket? Såg väldigt bra ut/Pa

    ReplyDelete