Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gamble!

Tonight it was poker night! I startet out hot and was a bit cocky, but it came back on me fast, as it turned out to be a bad night for me. I didn't Leave the table first, but pretty close.
I was to embarrassed to stay put and watch it to the end, so I don't know who won in the end. But what I do know is that it wasn't me or Johan Karlsson, Johan got last if you didn't get that. :):)
Tomorrow is my first day in school since last term, and we, my class mates and I will start the day with training 10:30 in the morning. Not the first thing I would think of if I was forced to imagine the perfect way to start the day. But it's all good, if I want to go big this season, I got to keep my body in shape.
So tomorrow I will drink some milk, eat my breakfast and then take it as a man.
Cause I really want to go big this season.
In other words: A man got to do what a man got to do!!
But also remember: Go big, or don't! You will have loads of fun anyway!
With those words I end this post, and I do hope that you will keep reading my blog.
Peace with all of you, and I'll see you later!:):)
left to right: Johan, Isak, anton an philip hiding in the corner:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment