Monday, August 17, 2009

New experiences! All day, every day!

Today was a pretty fun day! Woke up at 09.00 or something, ate my breakfast and Today it was chicken soup on the meny. But thats' not the fun part, even if it was a pretty different experience to eat hot soup in the early morning. No, the fun but a bit scary experience was after all school stuff and training.

Some guys had borrowed a key to the gym, and some boxing gloves. So what we did was, I think exactly what you first thought about when you read ''boxing gloves''. We fought each other one on one. And I can tell you that no one was holding back, it was going down and it was going down hard. Or maybe I should say that I was going down hard, I really got my ass kicked!
No one got any major injuries, so it's all good. It was a fun experience, but I probably won't do it again, cause it really does hurt!

Today I'm going to share a fun clip from when I was in La Clusaz, France, Last season.

Peace with all of you, and I hope you enjoy this samll thing from me to you. Later


No comments:

Post a Comment