Tuesday, August 11, 2009

yiieeh!

Hola folks!

Today it has just been a great day. Startet out by waking up with the sun lighting up my room.
Then I Went down to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast.
After that I thought to myself that it's a perfect day to test drive my mums car. Went for a drive and almost crashed into a car passing by, got a little scare, but I survived obviously.
Then I texted a friend, asking what was going on?
A few minutes later he answerd: It's time!
and I texted back: What time?
Answer: SKATE TIME!

So that's what I've been doing today. Breakfast, driving, texting a friend and skating.
And now here I'm Writing about it. Pretty bussy day... haha, or not.
But it has definetly been a fun day, and life is still good!.Now I'm going to grab something to eat, then find out what the night has to offer me:):)

Peace with all of you, And be ready to check out new updates later this week!!

And here are some vids from today! probably sickest view ever! right by the sea!

No comments:

Post a Comment