Saturday, August 15, 2009

MHIC = Malung Here I Come!

Hej guys!

another uptade from meee!:D Today I'm writing from Arlanda Airport in Stockholm.
The reason for me being at the airport, is because I'm moving back up to Dalarna and malung.
I'm pretty excited, cause when I left Skåne/Helsingborg it was rainy, and here in Stockholm the sun is shining. So I'm hoping for sun in Malung too.

I left skåne/helsingborg early morning. My flight left the airport at 09.25am/09.25, and I will be in malung, close to 07.00pm/19.00 tonight. It takes a while for me to get from A to B in other terms.
But it's all worth it. It's sad to leave home, but then again I got great friends in my new home town, and I can do what I allways dreamed about doing: Snowboard all season long!

Now I'm going to grab some snacks and listen to some great music and then get my ass to Malung/sälen, capital of awesome times and shred!

Peace with all of you, and remember: don't eat yellow snow !

(And trust when I'm saying, green snow isn't any better!)


Laters


Me typing some words while I'm telling the camera to peace out!


Arlanda airport!

No comments:

Post a Comment