Saturday, August 22, 2009

Relaxing! chillaxing and everything!!

Tonight has been kind of layback. Haven't been going wild exactly!
Me and philip had big plans for the night, but it didn't work out sad enough...
Now I am at a lady friends place, writing this post, listening to some music.

The Kooks - She moves in her own way

A good song, you should check it out. I'll post a link for you in the bottom.
Anyway, now I'm going to bed, hopefully with my ''lady friend'' haha! just kidding.
Tomorrow I will just do some laundry and prepare myself for monday, because we are going to norway to do some wave surfing, as I think I wrote in the last post it will be cold, really cold, so I will probably take some extra sweaters with me.

Here is the link to the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m6-QM0_Prp0

Today we also skated a bit, so I'll post something from that tomorrow maybe.

Peace with all of you, and check out the blog tomorrow for new updates

No comments:

Post a Comment